Total Pageviews

Monday, January 23, 2012

Sewing Projects

Of course, I did some sewing this weekend!  I had to make a birthday present for a friend of mine.  I knew exactly what she would want. These hand towels for her kitchen. 

 Ok...I also made this bag.  I LOVE it.  So far it is my favorite one.  What do you think?  Be honest.  There are mistakes on this bag, but I can correct that with the next one :-)  That's what I love about sewing...you learn as you go.  These are for sale.  E-mail me if you want one. 

4 comments:

  1. Too cute!! I wish I was creative like you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great!!! You know I love me some cutsie hand towels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! Never can have too many bags!
    You should join me for handmade 52! http://www.raisingoranges.blogspot.com
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katie! I joined you. Great blog, glad I found you!

      Delete